Tuesday, April 9, 2013

While We Wait

I'm knitting on the wrap. It's slow. There's not a lot for blog fodder there, so here's a story for you.

Yesterday, I had a headache. When I got home from work, I tried to nap. This is one of my dreams:

I'm in a restaurant, and there is a very loud mariachi band playing. I'm fairly certain my head is going to explode in pain. I cover my ears, and the volume doesn't change at all.

I realize that I'm dreaming, and I'm screwed. The music isn't really there, so there's no chance I'm going to be able to quiet it by covering my ears. The call is coming from inside the house, so to speak.

Then I woke up. You'll be relieved to learn that there was no mariachi band in my bedroom.

1 comment:

  1. am I relieved? or am I disappointed? How a mariachi band got in your bedroom would have been a hell of a story.

    ReplyDelete