I'm sure everyone has things that make one feel old.
- I see tweens wearing '80s inspired clothing, and I realize they've never seen the 80s.
- My niece is old enough to start 4-H and sell geraniums.
- Alanis Morissette is identified as a 90s artist instead of the musical genius she is, and I realize that this is how my mom feels about artists from the 60s.
- My friend's son becomes a teenager.
- Reaching the age at which I need to start taking calcium supplements because my body is unable to stockpile it
- Taylor Swift--anything at all about Taylor Swift
Sunday afternoon, I willingly did something else that made me feel old.
I bought a pill case. I take a lot of vitamins in the morning, and it seems stupid to open every bottle every morning. I'm a lot more likely to actually take everything if I have it in one place. Pill cases also appeal to my Type A-ness. I love me some organization.
But I still feel old.