Friday, April 27, 2012

3KCBWWC Wildcard Topic: Craft Your Perfect Day


This entry is part of Knitting and Crochet Blog Week.


8:30 a.m. Up and in the shower

9:00 a.m. Eating cereal and bananas, drinking copious amounts of iced coffee

9:30 a.m. Walking the dog. There are no other dogs running free to irritate us. (This clearly marks this as a perfect day that exists only in my head.)

10:00 a.m. On the deck of my grandfather's cabin, knitting socks or stranded mittens. The pattern can be complicated because there's no television to distract me. It's warm enough I have on long sleeves. There's a slight breeze and it's very sunny. It's not too sunny on the deck because of the mature trees.

The sky looks like this:


At noon I eat something delicious for lunch, like a veggie sandwich on nutty oat bread.

In the afternoon, I knit for a little bit, read for a couple hours, and go on a long walk with Andrew and our dog.

Frozen pizza for dinner, followed by cookies and ice cream. Heck, while I'm dreaming, let's make the ice cream homemade vanilla!

More reading and knitting in the evening. We go to bed when it gets dark and sleep until we want to get up.

Mmmmm, perfect!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a pretty great day to me, too :)

    ReplyDelete