Friday, September 2, 2011

Mental Floss!

Yesterday evening Brandy and I went to the Mental Floss Trivia Show.  Here is a smattering of the things we learned:

  • Mr. T and Teddy Roosevelt both had photographic memories.
  • An opossum has 13 nipples.
  • There were 7 Police Academy Movies.
  • Bill Clinton sent a grand total of 2 e-mails while in office.
  • The Wonderbra was originally sold by Sara Lee.
  • Dick Cheney worked as an intern for Ted Kennedy.  (Well, sort of.)
  • Hawaiian Punch was originally served as an ice cream topping.
We had a nice time, and I came home with this t-shirt:



Brandy got this one:

She also was given a t-shirt for fixing the co-founder's audio issue from the audience.  Her power is great.

If you don't currently read Mental Floss, you should start.  I'm not just saying that because of the t-shirts.

1 comment:

  1. I love the shirts! Congratulations on knowing so much obscure stuff! I am deeply proud of you.

    Love, Lynn

    ReplyDelete