Monday, September 19, 2011

Another One into the Fold

Remember how I said that I thought Lisa had been hooked*?  Today I received this e-mail:



Hi Bonnie,


I am so sorry to bother you with this but I have really gotten into knitting (I am guilty of going out and buying a starter book and some needles and new yarn…I just jumped into this one!).  I of course have no idea how to incorporate another skein of yarn, or what to do when I finish, or how to start a new one.  The books have sort of confused me (the visual learning is best for me).  Help?  Suggestions? 


I told you that you might regret sitting at our table!  Haha  You were just so patient and a great teacher.  I really appreciated it.  And now...I'M HOOKED!
Thanks so much
Lisa (I’m the one with the short curly hair, hates pink, and really got into the knitting!...and the occasional smart alec)

This made my day.  Whom do I see about getting that toaster?

*No pun intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment