Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Things of Which I Am Currently Attempting to Convince Myself

Swiss Miss Diet Cocoa is really tasty. I do not miss the yummy cocoa at all.

I am not afraid to cook soup in a pumpkin. It will not become molten lava chasing me from the oven.

I would prefer to work out rather than spend the evening on the couch.

It does not trouble me that I have dreams that involve old acquaintances in footie pajamas.

H1N1 does not concern me at all.

The family of the teenager who rear ended us will turn out to be upstanding citizens who pay for the damage to our car without us having to pay our deductible.

I don't mind that part of my job is typing letters for people.

I like to cook.

The giant lace project is not only a fabulous learning experience, but will be beautiful when it is finished.

It will be finished soon, perhaps even in my lifetime.

Once it is finished, I will be able to look at it without seeing only mistakes.

I am exactly where I need to be.

1 comment:

  1. Did you cook soup in a pumpkin???

    I had swine flu, it wasn't THAT bad.
    http://www.metzroth.com/katie/?p=293

    ReplyDelete