Thursday, May 17, 2012

Rabbit Hole

A friend and I decided we wanted to make quilts.

Not boring, expected, log cabin-type quilts. We wanted to make AWESOME quilts.

Awesome tutorial. Check.

Awesome sewing machine (inexpensive, but good reviews). Check.

Awesome fabric.

Ohhhhhhh.

I've fallen down a rabbit hole. I would tell you how much time I've spent on the Internet scrutinizing thumbnail images of fabric, but I try to keep the crazy just a teeny-tiny bit under wraps over here.

Let's just say there were discussions with various friends, .jpgs onto Publisher, Publisher into .pdf, .pdf files e-mailed, etsy conversations....

I've ordered fabric from two different places. Now I cannot allow myself to look at any more.

But you can.

You're welcome, and I'm sorry.

1 comment:

  1. I can't WAIT to see!! :) ...and I guess I am going to try quilting at some point....I just don't think I can resist much longer. (Only
    those who try to resist temptation know how strong it is.)

    ReplyDelete