Monday, November 29, 2010

I Feel the Earth (beat) Move (beat) Under My Feet

Today my whole world shifted.  Everything I knew to be true, everything I depended on to make sense, moved two giant steps to the left.

My colleagues and I huddle together around a computer monitor, striving to create stability in the mist of chaos.  We attempt to wrap our minds around the fact that nothing will ever be the same.  We steel ourselves to do the necessary work to take apart our old ways and calculate them within this new paradigm.  We search for tools to help us.

Dear Readers, Weight Watchers has changed their POINTS system, and a banana is now 0 points.

2 comments:

  1. I'm scared, too! Meeting is tomorrow night and I hope it makes more sense! :)
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can this be????
    I'm in shock.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete