Tuesday, January 26, 2010

National Knit Mittens Month 2010 Project done!

I was showing my friend Brandy the progress on the mittens last week. She said she hated them. I thought a) this is a pretty strong response to a pair of obviously stunning mittens, and b) I was going to have to kick her ass.

I asked her how she could hate the mittens when they were so beautiful. She said, "If a supermodel threw acid in your face, she might be beautiful but I would still hate her."

Touche.

Mock me if you like, but I love them even if they do belong on Next Top Model.



Since communing with the Buddha in the snow for a little bit, they have apologized for their ways and promise to strive to balance their karma. I expect good things from them.

And they are beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment