Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Circadian Test Knit

I've knit a couple things for Alpaca with a Twist, but my first real test garment is the Circadian Pullover by Pamela Wynne for Juniper Moon Farms. The collection  has now been released. Wanna see?
knit in Juniper Moon Farm's Zooey in colorway 11 Mainsail
(I used the leftover yarn from this pullover to make the Arbutus.)

Both photos by Caro Sheridan

It was a good foray into test knitting. The instructions for the test knitters were very clear, and communication was prompt whenever I had questions. I finished the sweater in a couple weeks, but I freely admit I worked pretty hard to get that done. I have a job which, ridiculously enough, doesn't involve me knitting at my desk, but I knit on this faithfully when I could when I wasn't at work. Although I wouldn't have gotten it done in two weeks if I hadn't been knitting on a deadline, it's still a pretty quick sweater with lots of stockinette.

There are tons of glorious patterns in this collection. Check out Juniper Moon Farm's blog to see them. My favorite may be the Luna Pullover, although I know the grays influence my love as much as any other elements of the sweater. So pretty.

Thanks to Juniper Moon Farm for letting me help with the collection!

1 comment:

  1. I agree. the striping on the Luna keeps it from being a dull gray pullover. you should knit it so I can admire it. I'm picturing it in shades of blue. : ) (and your knitting on this sweater looks GREAT!)

    ReplyDelete