Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Boring Zauberballs

Andrew likes plain old ribbed socks, but he thankfully likes color as well. 

However, the most recent pair of Zauberballs started out boring and stayed that way for a very, very long time.



It's even worse if you're knitting them in the evening in crappy light, which is when I do most of my knitting. Each sock looked like the same, boring color all the way from the cuff to the start of the heel. I could see other colors in the ball of yarn, but I couldn't actually seem to get there.

Most Boring Zauberball Ever (ravelled here),
knit in Schoppel-Wolle Zauberball 100, color 1699

They turned out fine though, so I'm glad I persevered.


I've started another pair in Biscotte & Cie Vintage variegated yarn. Bring on the color!

No comments:

Post a Comment