Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Cascade Socks

We're here to sing and cheer 'neath our Hoosier sky
for the team that's from Cascade High.


 We'll fight tonight. We'll win that fight for vict'ry is our cry.
Throughout the north, the south, the east and the west, we'll protect our fame.


No matter where we go, the folks who see us know
that Cascade is our name.

I've knit five pair of socks for my oldest sister. Every one of them is predominantly red. Granted, red is her favorite color, but I still need to branch out. My niece and nephew are in 9th and 8th grades respectively, so my sister spends a lot of time at school functions. I think these socks in the high school's colors will get a lot of wear.


Cascade Socks (mine ravelled here),
knit in Ladybug Fiber Company 400 Sock 80/20 Self-striping
in custom-dyed Cascade Cadets colorway

Go, Cadets!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that the top of one is aqua and the top of the other is black. YAY for stripes!

    ReplyDelete