Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Clematis Cardigan

I was looking through The Knitter issue 92 yesterday when I came across the Clematis Cardigan.

I thought, "That looks a lot like the latest test knit I did for Juniper Moon Farm."

I read a bit further then yelled, "I KNIT A CARDIGAN IN A MAGAZINE."



Clematis Cardigan (mine ravelled here),
knit in Juniper Moon Farm's Herriot Fine


I cannot express how excited I am by this. I really like The Knitter and feel like its target audience is a more experienced knitter, and the fact that something I knit is in there makes me feel like a badass. I can't imagine how the designer (Pamela Wynne) must feel.

3 comments:

  1. It looks great! Well done! You are a badass!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I think it's gorgeous and now will be looking more at The Knitter magazine!

    ReplyDelete